The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas has reportedly been reserved to host Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor on June 11 (AEDT).
FloCombat.com reports that T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas has been reserved to host a fight between Mayweather vs. McGregor on Saturday, June 10th.
From the report:
“Sources close to FloCombat have confirmed T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas has put the June 10 date on hold for the mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor. This news of course does not mean the fight is official or is guaranteed to happen, but the largest arena in the fight capital of the world reserving a date certainly means the fantasy bout is moving closer to reality.”
The optimistic news comes after Mayweather announced that’s he’s officially coming out of retirement to fight the UFC superstar.
Reports about the potential mega-fight have been going on for over a year now.
Speaking to reporters in London last week, Mayweather said he’s prepared to take matters into his own hands, to make his bout with McGregor a reality.
“If he [McGregor] really wants to fight, sign the contract,” said Mayweather. “You keep telling everybody ‘I’m scared of you, I’m scared of you’ — this is what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna get a contract typed up tonight, I’m gonna sign it and I’m gonna fax it over to Conor McGregor and see if he’s gonna sign it.”