Two people have reportedly been arrested following a warning about a terrorist threat to a concert in Rotterdam.
The concert was canceled after police in Spain warned of a terrorist threat, The New York Times reported.
Those arrested included a 22-year-old man southeast of Rotterdam.
A man driving a van was also taken into custody in Rotterdam, according to the Times. The van had gas canisters.
When questioned on whether the van had a connection to the recent attacks in Barcelona, Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb of Rotterdam said it was “still too early for conclusions.”
Rotterdam Police press officer Roland Ekkers said the driver “has been taken into custody because we wanted to ask him about gas bottles,” CNN reported.
The arrests come after a man suspected of running down numerous people in Barcelona’s city center was shot and killed Monday.
Authorities said “everything indicates” Abouyaaqoub was the man who last week drove a van through a popular tourist area known as Las Ramblas, killing 15 people.