Episode 21 – “I don’t want my bottom to be part of the experience”
In this episode:
– MUSK WATCH: Elon’s space car is not going where it should, there’s now a tracker so you can follow just how soon to the heat death of the universe your Model 3 delivery will be, and Elon was seemingly the inspiration for Bryce Courtney’s The Power of One.
– The Ford Ranger Raptor is going to be Australia’s most expensive ute.
– It’s like Menulog, but for Holdens.
– Is HSV a shadow of its former self or no?
– Richard doesn’t like the Mercedes-AMG GT 4-door.
– The Mercedes-AMG G63 is driven by a certain type of disgraced former deputy mayor.
– What’s in our garage? Spoiler: lots of stuff
– Peugeot spends a lot of time avoiding copyright infringement
– Range walkthroughs. We explain them. And then things go off the rails.
James Cleary, Richard Berry and Andrew Chesterton tear down, pressure test and rebuild the issues of the automotive week.
You can get in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter (#CGPodcast) and Instagram, or tell us how much vibration you want in your seats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can subscribe to the CarsGuide Podcast on iTunes, find us on TuneIn, Stitcher, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Whooshka, and, naturally, the CarsGuide website.