Episode 15 – “Font Guys”
Subscribe to the show on iTunes (We can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn and wherever good podcasts are sold).
In this episode:
– Musk Watch this week is that Elon wants to built a pickup truck like the Ford F150. Which is great, but perhaps he should focus on the cars he’s supposed to be building already.
– Speaking of cars coming in the future, we’ve got our picks of what’s coming in 2018 that we’re looking forward to the most. There’s the Alpine A110, HSV Camaro, Ranger Raptor and Hyundai i30 N amongst a crowded field.
– UK publication Autocar has taken a look inside Porsche’s secret warehouse in Stuttgart and there’s some genuinely brilliant, and genuinely horrifying, stuff in there.
– What’s been lurking in our garage over the Christmas period? The good, the bad and the spine adjusting.
– James isn’t on the show this week. He’s… busy.
Richard Berry, Matt Campbell and Peter Anderson tear down, pressure test and rebuild the issues of the automotive week.
You can get in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter (#CGPodcast) and Instagram, or give us your considered opinions on fonts by emailing email@example.com.